- In-line removable plug and trim provides for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Balanced trim offers high flows with minimal lockup
- Optimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm provides exceptionally long life
- Kel-F soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff
The LowFlow JB Series line of back pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. These valves are typically used in research and sampling systems for corrosive and specialty gasses. Typical applications include gas chromatography and flame ionization detectors, as well as other industrial controls.