- In-line removable plug and trim provides for quick cleaning and maintenance
- All wetted materials are 316L or 416 stainless steel; other materials available on application
- Large 0.5 Cv offers high flows with setpoints up to 5800 psi
Optimized internal volume
- Kel-F soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Captured vent to monitor seal integrity
The LowFlow JB Series line of back pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. These valves are typically used in research and sampling systems for corrosive and specialty gasses. Typical applications include gas chromatography and flame ionization detectors, as well as other industrial controls.